Life can sometimes get in the way of doing simple errands, such as mowing the lawn or giving our cars a good clean. We usually buy a vehicle based on its functionality, but its appearance is also important and we all want our cars to look shiny and sleek.
Cars are so much more than just simple automobiles; they are powerful pieces of engineering that we should take pride in maintaining the appearance of. It’s a shame that we often neglect to do so.
Cleaning a car can be time-consuming, especially if you want to do a good job. An easy way to solve the problem of not having enough time to look after your car is to hire an experienced car detailing service to do this for you. Car detailing can completely transform how your vehicle looks, giving it a brand-new feel.
What is Car Detailing?
We’ve all heard of car washing and car valeting — but what does car detailing involve? This term encompasses all treatments a vehicle can get, including washing, deep cleaning away any embedded substances, polishing the paintwork and sealing everything in. In addition to all of this, detailing involves a deep-clean of the car’s interior.
If you don’t require a full car detailing, you can opt for just an internal clean or exterior wash. Depending on your preferences, this service can be adapted to meet your needs.
Exterior Car Detailing
Car detailing is so much more than just your regular car wash. An in-depth detailing service involves four main steps to leave it looking pristine:
- First, the whole car is thoroughly rinsed, including the tires and rims, to remove all debris and any large pices of dirt on the surface of your car.
- After this, the car is hand washed with large amounts of soap to ensure the surface is cleaned to a shine but also lubricated enough to ensure no micro scratches.
- Then a Rinse “N” Wax is used to leave a beautiful shine and hydrophobic layer on the car so water cannot hold on the paint and cause damage.
- Following this the car is dried off and hand buffed to a nice brand new shine.
- Lastly the tires, rims, and door jambs are wiped down and the tires are shined with a sealant to give the fresh look.
An exterior car detailing is a lengthy process, but a worthwhile one. It will leave your car looking better than it did when you first purchased it.
Interior Car Detailing
If you’ve allowed the inside of your car to collect dust and dirt, it’s a also good idea to have the interior deep-cleaned.
- Your car will first be vacuumed and shampooed, with every crevice being targeted so that no area is left untouched.
- Afterwards, a special towel is used to clean more intricate areas — such as air-conditioning vents and buttons.
- Fabric surfaces will be cleaned with a special shampoo, removing any unsightly stains on your seats.
- All leather seats are cleaned and conditioned to give a brand new look and also feel. All the plastic and vinyl gets wiped down and shined with a sealant to ensure its clean and stay clean
- Once the deep-clean process has finished, your car will be vacuumed again to remove any extra dirt particles. giving it a fresh and clean scent all throughout.
Get Your Car Detailed Today
Are you interested in receiving a first-rate detailing service carried out by an experienced professional? At Clear Water Detailing, we offer bespoke services to meet your needs.
We provide mobile detailing services to customers in Toronto and GTA, so you don’t have to worry about taking your car somewhere else to get serviced – we’ll come to you!
Our service ends next month, so make the most of our fantastic offers now! If you want to make a booking, contact us at 416 827 5424, email us at email@example.com or visit our website.